Friday, November 16, 2012

InstantBucks

I have been doing InstantBucks. Which is another easy earning site to do. 

You do offers, surveys, and watch some videos. The point value is different depending on which ones you do. 

What I do is the daily instantbucks where you click on skip until a box pops up and wants you to put in a captcha. These are worth 2 points. 

Then I check out the offers and do all the free ones that I can. If I have surveys I will do those next. Finally I will do the videos last. 

Also you can print out coupons and get points for using the coupons at your grocery store.

Once you have 500 points you can cash out for a $5.00 Amazon gift card. But you can do other gift cards if you don't want an Amazon gift card.

The FAQ says it can take up to 2 -3 days to get your gift card code. They email you to tell you it is in your my rewards page then click on view to claim your gift card code. Though you could get your gift card code the next day but I would say you could wait until up to 3 days to get it. 

If you haven't signed up to do InstantBucks you should. Just click here and start earning gift cards. 


No comments:

Post a Comment