Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Learning my way around Socialmoms

Since my last post about Socialmoms I have learned a bit about it. 

I got an email from Socialmoms with different tasks to do. Which was super easy. They were to like a Facebook page, leave a comment on an article on Socialmoms or tweet an article. 

Simple isn't it. 

Plus you can tweet articles on their site that you think are newsworthy and earn points with it. 

In return Socialmoms gives you free gift cards for voicing your opinion. Pretty cool isn't it? 

As of right now I have 850 points and waiting for some to credit which they should within the next day or so. 

I can't decide if I want to redeem the points eventually for PayPal or Amazon. So, for now I will just keep racking up the points and sharing my opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment