Sunday, January 22, 2012

SBTV and Swag Bucks

SBTV is  Swag Buck TV and it is mini commercials that you would normally see on tv.  This makes the time go by for me. I know after I let 10 video's play I get 3 swag bucks. Then once I let 50 video's play I get 150 swag bucks. It is worth it to let the video's run. I turn on the sbtv and then I go and do other things online and I watch this meter that is on there and when that moves up by 10% I click on a different video. 

There is also a sbtv app for android cell phones and you can earn even more swag bucks with this one. With this version you can just let the video's run continuously until you get a message stating you have exhausted watching video's for that day. 

Whereas, with the computer version you have to click between each video until you reach the same message. 

As I am writing this I have my sbtv running in to earn swag bucks. 

It may seem boring but it is one of the quickest ways for me to earn swag bucks..  

Watching 10 video's I got the 3 Swag Bucks. This is what the Swag Bucks TV looks like. When the meter reaches 100% you get 3 Swag Bucks. This view is from the toolbar that you download from Swag Bucks.



 This is another way to watch it. This way you watch it on the screen and leave this page open.


No comments:

Post a Comment