Monday, January 30, 2012

GiftHulk

GiftHulk is one of the many sites that I use on a daily basis to earn gift cards and money. With GiftHulk I can earn Paypal gift cards and be able to use it anywhere that accepts Paypal or I can even transfer it to my bank account. Which makes it even easier to use. Then there is the Amazon gift card perk where I can buy gifts for my kids and family. I also splurge on me at times and get me something.

I started using GiftHulk for the same reason as everyone else. Which is a way to bring in some extra cash. I am a single mom and raising a teenage daughter. With a growing teenager and bills you need extra money. I have found that using GiftHulk can do just that. Help me out with supporting myself and my daughter. Without having to get a second job. 

You can earn points by doing surveys, watching videos, promotional codes and referring friends. Once your friends see you earning free gift cards and money they are going to want to do it too. Therefore, you can just watch your referrals grow.

Some of the ways that I earn my points. By doing the daily poll I get 1 coins, Fountain of Youth which is codes 3 coins, and so much more.


There payout for gift cards are so reasonable compared to other sites. For a $5 Amazon gift card or PayPal gift card is only 169 GiftHulk coins. Lets say you want a $25  PayPal gift card then it is only 499 GiftHulk points and a $15 Amazon gift card is 339 GiftHulk coins.  This point system is reasonable compared to other sites that I use to earn Amazon and PayPal gift cards.

What are you waiting for? Click on the banner below and start earning coins to get your next Amazon or PayPal or any other gift cards for free. 

GiftHulk Earning Rewards The EZ Way








No comments:

Post a Comment